It is OPAG's mandate to provide agricultural extension and on-site research services and facilities which include reducing disaster risk in the agriculture and fishery sector, prevention and control of plant pests and diseases; plant nurseries and demonstration farms; assistance in the organization of farmers and fishermen's cooperatives and other collective organizations; and agri-industrial research and development services as well as the transfer of appropriate technologies.
News and Information
COVID-19 Food Resiliency
Techno Tips on High Value Crops Development Program
Planted of Rice
Assorted Vegetable Seeds
- Availing of technical training on agriculture and fishery production and value adding technology.
- Accessing technical assistance in the prevention and control of pests and diseases.
- Click here to view more >>
- Farmers/ Fisherfolks
- Registered Farmer Oganization/ Association/ Cooperative (DOLE/ SEC/ CDA)
- General Requirements:
1. Letter Request approved by the Governor