Provincial Agriculturist's Office
of Camarines Norte
It is OPAg’s mandate to provide agricultural extension and on-site research services and facilities which include reducing disaster risk in the agriculture and fishery sector, prevention and control of plant pests and diseases; plant nurseries and demonstration farms; assistance in the organization of farmers and fishermen’s cooperative and other collective organizations; and industrial research and development services as well as the transfer of appropriate technologies.
News and Information
Iba’t ibang pagsasanay, matagumpay na naisagawa sa Camarines Norte
DA-ALPAS, inilunsad sa Camarines Norte
Pamimigay ng makinaryang pansaka, tuloy pa rin sa Camarines Norte
Office of the Provincial Agriculturist
Planted of Rice
Assorted Vegetable Seeds
Programs and Services
- Availing of Technical Training on Agriculture and Fishery Production and Value Adding Technology.
- Accessing Technical Assistance on:
a. Crops and Fisheries Production and Post-Harvest
b. Pests and Diseases Prevention and Control
c. Soil Nutrient Improvement and Management
d. Scientific Fish Examination
- Availing of Vegetable Seeds and Quality Planting Materials (Fruit Bearing, Mangrove and Seaweeds).
- Click here to view more >>
- Farmers/ Fisherfolks
- Registered Farmers Organization/ Association/ Cooperative (DOLE/SEC/CDA)
- General Requirement:
Letter request approved by the Governor
Get in touch with us
If you have any questions or inquiries feel free to contact us by using our contact form or telephone or email and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.